A national provider of contract management and outsourced facilities maintenance services to large, national customers such as Starbucks, The Gap, Comp USA, Bank of America, Target, Roadway Express, and Bed, Bath & Beyond. Today, U.S. Maintenance provides outsource contract management services throughout the U.S., in the areas of janitorial services and floor care, landscaping and snow removal, sign and lighting maintenance and repair and disaster restoration services.
Sterling as Partners.
Implementation of compliance programs
- Sterling directed the implementation of industry leading legal and insurance compliance programs
- Drove implementation of a no-tolerance compliance infrastructure that customers identified as best-in-class and became a source of competitive advantage, led to numerous contract wins, and strengthened the U.S. Maintenance brand
Management team development and additions
- Built management team, including hiring of senior executives in finance, sales and marketing
Significant, strategic acquisitions
- Acquired a regional provider of facilities maintenance services
- Acquired a leading provider of outsourced sign and lighting repair services
- Acquired a nationwide outsourced provider of landscaping and snow removal services
- Acquisitions provided USM with new or enhanced service offerings, including sign and lighting repair, landscaping and snow removal, and also expanded its geographic footprint